A research team from Microsoft Research Asia, University of Science and Technology of China, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, and Tsinghua University takes advantage of the inherent spatiotemporal locality of videos to present a pure-transformer backbone architecture for video recognition that leads to a better speed-accuracy trade-off.
About The Author
September 7, 2021
r/singularity – If you are a student or working a job and interested to make money online with bitcoin or starting a new business, then this is the right video for you. This is the four-part short video series, so watch all the videos.
May 23, 2021
May 22, 2021
- The Infamous Trolley Problem At Large-Scale Sideswipes AI Autonomous Cars – AI Trends
- Akamai Acquires Guardicore in $600M Deal
- Researchers Find That Learning Can Be Mimicked in Synthetic Matter
- 2022 Nissan Frontier enters Rebelle Rally with retro livery, Nismo parts
- Fight As Crab Tanks And Ink Ninjas With These New Splatoon 3 Special Weapons