| submitted by /u/nick7566 |
About The Author
July 19, 2021
r/artificial – You have some experience with AI? Join us! We are a Discord Community with over 12’000 members and we need you! We are looking for more experienced members that are willing to help others and share their projects. Click the link, agree to the rules, select the “teacher” role, and start helping!
May 19, 2021
- r/singularity – US Closes in on Exascale: Frontier Installation Is Underway
- r/singularity – The 7 Biggest Artificial Intelligence (AI) Trends In 2022
- Mahindra XUV700 Petrol Variants To Be Delivered First Before Diesel Variants – ZigWheels
- 1971 Lamborghini Countach LP 500 Prototype Reconstructed To Celebrate Its 50th Anniversary – ZigWheels
- r/singularity – Departed Neuralink co-founder Max Hodak has a grim take on the fate of humanity: The robot uprising is inevitable, and they will leave humans in the dust. To make a long story short, The AI will transcend humans in everything, unless we merge our minds WITH that AI first. And time is running out.